Thursday 10 September 2015


Where does the time go?

It's mid-week already and there is no ‘hump-day’ in sight for our Year 2's as they prepare for their visit about The Great Fire of London.  We look forward to popping into classes to find out all the exciting facts that Aesop and Hargreaves class have learnt.

Both Miss Waelend and I will be continuing to spend lots of time in classes this term and we’re both teaching regularly this year. Today I have the exciting task of teaching poetry to Steinbeck class and I understand that this is going to be displayed in the Year 3-4 shared area. I have even promised to publish some on this blog!

Time to go now, Miss Waelend is off to teach Golding class and I am sure I have just spotted some library furniture arriving.

 

Izzy Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment